Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm soooo sorry

I hate myself for letting it happen again. Sorry I've been gone but I have good reason. Things in my world have been crazy. I'll start with the good news. I got a JOB! Yes a real 9 to 5, sit in a cubicle, dress professional job!.... While it wasn't in my major it's a still a job. I work for a local car dealership as a customer service rep. Basically, if you come to my dealership for any reason chances are I will call you at some point to either make sure you were happy with us or to convince you to come back. It's interesting to say the least and I like the people I work with, and we have lots of fun which makes the day go by quickly. Tomorrow it will be 1 month since I started, its flown by so quickly I can't believe it. I also made another huge step in the job field by finally setting up my account so that I can take my national board test to become certified... now all I need is to pay the 300 dollars to take the test... all donations are welcome.

In the love life front nothing crazy to report, there are few prospects but nothing serious. One of them is a friend of a friend who just got out of a long relationship and the other is a guy I work with. Both a super nice and I could see either one working out in the right place and time... so for now I'll play it by ear.

In other news... My friend R is shipping out to 29Palms on Monday... please pray for him as well as the rest of the troops. Sadly my friend D and the new girl he was with have gone there separate ways, so that has been some what of a struggle recently. But on a good note football is in full swing and he is doing amazing I'm so proud of him. Last week they played the 2 time national champs and beat them 47 to 21! It was great to see him play and have fun, and I even got into the game by being the ball girl.

I promise it wont be another month before I write again... but that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment